448. What are two improvements provided by automation for network management in an SDN environment? (Choose two)
- A. Data collection and analysis tools establish a baseline for the network
- B. Artificial intelligence identifies and prevents potential design failures.
- C. Machine learning minimizes the overall error rate when automating troubleshooting processes
- D. New devices are onboarded with minimal effort
- E. Proprietary Cisco APIs leverage multiple network management tools.
Correct Answer: B E
More Questions: CCNA 200-301 Dumps