What are two practices a network technician should follow when installing a new interface card in a router? (Choose two.)
- Be sure the interface card faceplate does not touch the chassis rear panel.
- Do not tighten the captive screws until the router has been powered on and recognizes the card.
- Store the blank faceplate inside the card slot to be used if the card is removed.
- Handle the interface card by the edges to avoid static discharge.
- Push the interface card into place until the edge connector is seated securely
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 4: DCompNtwk Chapter 3 Exam