What are two symptoms that indicate that a computer system may be a victim of DNS spoofing? (Choose two.)
- The output of the nslookup command reports an unknown resolver name and IP address.
- Entering http://www.cisco.com in a browser displays a popular gaming site instead of the Cisco homepage.
- System files have been renamed and some user files are missing from the computer hard drive.
- The user receives Access Denied errors when attempting to download files from the network servers.
- A user is receiving thousands of junk emails each day and contacts report receiving spam from the user.
More Questions: IT Essentials Final Exam Answers