What are two tasks a network administrator can perform with Cisco UCS Director? (Choose two.)
- Manage multiple Cisco UCS Manager appliances.
- Deploy and add capacity to converged infrastructures in a consistent and repeatable manner.
- Load-balance data traffic.
- Create, clone, and deploy service profiles and templates for all Cisco UCS servers and compute applications.
- Create a direct line of communication between Cisco and non-Cisco components.
More Questions: DevNet Associate (v1.0) – Module 8 Exam Answers