What are two things that a network designer can do to determine current and anticipated network traffic flows? (Choose two.)
- Survey end users to obtain customer input.
- Upgrade the Cisco IOS software in all networking devices to optimize traffic flow.
- Limit the analysis to host-to-server traffic because host-to-host traffic is unimportant.
- Run a network traffic analysis to determine which applications are in use and by whom.
- Conduct an inventory of all networking devices that includes model numbers and memory configurations
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 4: DCompNtwk Chapter 4 Exam