What are two ways that ICMP can be a security threat to a company? (Choose two.)
- by collecting information about a network
- by corrupting network IP data packets
- by providing a conduit for DoS attacks
- by corrupting data between email servers and email recipients
- by the infiltration of web pages
Explanation: ICMP can be used as a conduit for DoS attacks. It can be used to collect information about a network such as the identification of hosts and network structure, and by determining the operating systems being used on the network.
Exam with this question: CCNA Cyber Ops Chapter 11 Exam Answers