What is the primary focus of the CCNA Routing and Switching curriculum that is available through the Cisco Networking Academy?
- It provides learners to have a comprehensive overview of networking concepts and skills.
- It teaches learners critical business and financial skills and helps them develop an entrepreneurial mindset.
- It teaches learners the fundamentals of computer hardware and software.
- The curriculum teaches learners how to connect sensors to the cloud, analyze big data, and securely collect data.
Explanation: Refer to curriculum topic: 6.1.1
The Cisco Networking Academy delivers a comprehensive, 21st century learning experience through a wide variety of courses. Some of the offerings of the Networking Academy include the following:
- IoT Fundamentals – This series of courses teaches learners about the IoT and how it can be used to enhance society. It includes courses and activities that allow learners to develop their skills for securely collecting data and connecting sensors to the cloud, analyzing big data, and creating an IoT solution.
- IT Essentials – IT Essentials teaches learners fundamentals of computer hardware and software. It also introduces more advanced concepts, such as security, networking, and the responsibilities of an IT professional.
- Entrepreneurship – The Entrepreneurship course teaches learners critical business and financial skills, and attitudes and behaviors to help students develop an entrepreneurial mindset, which can empower them to improve their overall quality of life.
- Introduction to Cybersecurity – The Introduction to Cybersecurity course covers trends in cybersecurity and demonstrates the need for cybersecurity skills in various industries.
- CCNA Routing and Switching – Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching provides a comprehensive overview of networking concepts and skills. It covers skills and knowledge required for administrators of devices in small to medium-sized networks. This curriculum has an emphasis on practical applications, work-force readiness, and soft-skills development.
- CCNA Security – CCNA Security introduces the core security concepts and skills needed to install, troubleshoot, and monitor a network to maintain the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data and devices.
- CCNP – This curriculum is the next step for people who have completed the CCNA Routing and Switching courses.
More Questions: Introduction to IoT – Chapter 6 Quiz Answers