What is the purpose of the network command used when configuring RIP?
- to specify whether RIPv1 or RIPv2 will be used as the routing protocol
- to allow the router to monitor RIP updates that occur on other routers
- to identify which networks on the router will send and receive RIP updates
- to configure the IP address on an interface that will use RIP
- to identify all of the remote networks that should be reachable from the router
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 2: DsmbISP Chapter 6 Exam