* local router LAN interface: 172.19.29.254 / fe80:65ab:dcc1::10
* local router WAN interface: 188.8.131.52 / 2001:db8:FACE:39::10
* remote server: 184.108.40.206
What task might a user be trying to accomplish by using the ping 2001:db8:FACE:39::10 command?
- verifying that there is connectivity within the local network
- creating a network performance benchmark to a server on the company intranet
- determining the path to reach the remote server
- verifying that there is connectivity to the internet