What three tasks can a network administrator accomplish with the Nmap and Zenmap security testing tools? (Choose three.)
- open UDP and TCP port detection
- operating system fingerprinting
- password recovery
- security event analysis and reporting
- assessment of Layer 3 protocol support on hosts
- development of IDS signatures
Explanation: Nmap is a low-level network scanner that is available to the public and that has the ability to perform port scanning, to identify open TCP and UDP ports, and which can also perform system identification. It can also be used to identify Layer 3 protocols that are running on a system. Zenmap is the GUI version of Nmap.