When thinking about the functional planes of a network, what is unique about the data plane?
- It includes protocols used to remotely access network devices.
- It includes the SSH protocol.
- It manipulates data and outputs it in the XML format.
- It is responsible for the switching of packets in hardware.
- It forwards data through a network infrastructure device.
- It includes protocols used to remotely configure network devices.
- It manipulates data and outputs it in the JSON format.
- It includes network traffic being processed by EIGRP or OSPF.
More Questions: DevNet Associate (Version 1.0) – Final Exam Answers