When working with both a live production environment and testing code in a shared developer sandbox, what are two important rules to follow? (Choose two.)
- Never request assistance or share information in community or public environments.
- Never use publicly posted tokens or credentials in production environment.
- Never provide any identifying information in community or public environments.
- Never use a customized token in the sandbox, but instead use personal tokens that currently exist.
- Never use any personal tokens in the sandbox, but instead use a customized token for development.
Explanation: When working in a leaming environment or community-based environment, remember never to use any personal tokens or credentials in the sandbox. Also, do not use tokens or credentials provided in a course or online community in a production environment. It is important to be protective of tokens, passwords, and other identifying information in development environments.
More Questions: DevNet Associate – Practice Final Exam Answers