Which procedure is recommended to mitigate the chances of ARP spoofing?
- Enable DHCP snooping on selected VLANs.
- Enable IP Source Guard on trusted ports.
- Enable DAI on the management VLAN.
- Enable port security globally.
Explanation: To mitigate the chances of ARP spoofing, these procedures are recommended:
– Implement protection against DHCP spoofing by enabling DHCP snooping globally.
– Enable DHCP snooping on selected VLANs.
– Enable DAI on selected VLANs.
– Configure trusted interfaces for DHCP snooping and ARP inspection. Untrusted ports are configured by default.
More Questions: CCNA Security Final Exam Answers
More Questions: Modules 13 – 14: Layer 2 and Endpoint Security Group Exam Answers