Which statement is correct about STP architecture?
- Spanning Tree Protocol will guarantee a loop free Layer 2 topology.
- Spanning Tree Protocol guarantees the shortest path to destination networks.
- The switch with the highest priority will be assigned the lowest BID in the root election.
- The first step in the spanning-tree election process is to determine the root port.
- To select designated ports, the spanning-tree algorithm must determine the longest contiguous path from the root bridge.
Exam with this question: CCNA Exploration 3: ESwitching Final Exam