Which threat type describes the case when cloud computing resources are set up incorrectly?
- inside threat
- cloud misconfiguration
- data breaches
- poor cloud security architecture strategy
Explanation: There are many threats associated with cloud computing including:
- inside threat – occurs when an employee, contractor, or business partner maliciously or unintentionally compromise the cloud service.
- data breaches – occurs when protected sensitive data is accessed by an unauthorized entity.
- cloud misconfiguration – occurs when the cloud computing resources are set up incorrectly making it vulnerable to attacks.
- poor cloud security architecture strategy – vulnerabilities introduced if the cloud security architecture is not fully understood or correctly implemented.
More Questions: Network Defense: Module 7.7.2 Cloud Security Quiz