Which three statements are true about using full-duplex Fast Ethernet? (Choose three.)
- Performance is improved with bidirectional data flow.
- Performance is improved because the NIC is able to detect collisions.
- Latency is reduced because the NIC processes frames faster.
- Full-duplex Fast Ethernet offers 100 percent efficiency in both directions.
- Nodes operate in full-duplex with unidirectional data flow.
- Performance is improved because the collision detect function is disabled on the device.
More Questions: CCNA 2 (v5.0.3 + v6.0) Chapter 2 Exam Answers
Please login or Register to submit your answer