Which three statements describe trusted and untrusted areas of the network? (Choose three.)
- The public internet is generally considered untrusted.
- A DMZ is considered a trusted area of the network.
- Each network security layer is considered trusted and requires no security measures.
- Internal networks, except the DMZ, are considered trusted.
- In a ZPF network, traffic that moves within zones is generally considered trusted.
Explanation: The public internet is considered untrusted. Internal networks are generally considered to be trusted; however additional security may be required to protect them from threats. In a ZPF, traffic that travels within zones is generally considered as trusted.
Exam with this question: Network Security 1.0 – 9.2.3 Check Your Understanding: Network Security Design Concepts