Which two are best practices for creating a new IP addressing scheme for a network? (Choose two.)
- Plan and allow for significant growth.
- Assign addresses to the access layer before any other layer.
- Plan the entire addressing scheme before assigning any addresses.
- Begin with the access layer network summary addresses and work to the edge.
- Plan the addressing scheme to meet the current minimum requirement needs.
- Implement statically assigned addresses to all hosts in the distribution layer first.
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 4: DCompNtwk Chapter 6 Exam