Which two options are features of the extended ping command? (Choose two.)
- A. It can send a specific number of packets
- B. It can send packet from specified interface of IP address
- C. It can resolve the destination host name
- D. It can ping multiple host at the same time
- E. It can count the number of hops to the remote host.
Explanation: There are many options to choose when using extended ping. Below shows the options that we can choose:
+ Repeat count : Number of ping packets that are sent to the destination address. The default is 5 -> A is correct.
+ Source address or interface: The interface or IP address of the router to use as a source address for the probes -> B is correct.
For more information about extended ping, please read: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ip/routing-information-protocol-rip/13730-ext-ping-trace.html
More Questions: CCNA v3.0 (200-125) Study Guide – Exam Dumps