Which two pieces of information are provided by the show controllers serial 0 command? (Choose two.)
- the type of cable that is connected to the interface.
- The uptime of the interface
- the status of the physical layer of the interface
- the full configuration of the interface
- the interface‟s duplex settings
Explanation: Below is an example of the output of this command:
The “show controllers serial …” command tells us about the type of the cable (in the case V.35 DTE cable) and the status of the physical layer of the interface. In above output we learn that there is an cable attached on S0/0 interface. If no cable is found we will see the line “No DTE cable” instead.
More Questions: CCNA v3.0 (200-125) Study Guide – Exam Dumps