Which two statements about syslog logging are true?
- Syslog logging is disabled by default
- Messages are stored in the internal memory of device
- Messages can be erased when device reboots
- Messages are stored external to the device
- The size of the log file is dependent on the resources of the device.
Explanation: By default if we type “show logging” command we will see the Syslog logging has been enabled -> A is not correct.
The syslog messages are stored in the internal buffer of the device. The buffer size is limited to few kilobytes. However, when the device reboots, these syslog messages are lost -> B is correct; C is correct; D is not correct.
More Questions: CCNA v3.0 (200-125) Study Guide – Exam Dumps