Which two statements are correct about extended ACLs? (Choose two)
- Extended ACLs evaluate the source and destination addresses.
- Port numbers can be used to add greater definition to an ACL.
- Extended ACLs end with an implicit permit statement.
- Extended ACLs use a number range from 1-99.
- Multiple ACLs can be placed on the same interface as long as they are in the same direction.
Explanation: Extended ACLs can be used for precise traffic-filtering. Extended ACLs check for both source and destination addresses of packets. They also check the protocols and port numbers (or services), thus allowing for a greater range of criteria on which to base the ACL.
More Questions: CCNA 4 Chapter 4 Exam Answers