Which two statements are reasons why UDP is used for voice and video traffic instead of TCP? (Choose two.)
- TCP requires all data packets to be delivered for the data to be usable.
- The acknowledgment process of TCP introduces delays that break the streams of data.
- UDP does not have mechanisms for retransmitting lost packets.
- UDP tolerates delays and compensates for them.
- TCP is a connectionless protocol that provides end-to-end reliability.
- UDP is a connection-oriented protocol that provides end-to-end reliability.
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 3: DRSEnt Chapter 1 Exam