Which two statements describe remote access VPNs? (Choose two.)
- Remote access VPNs are used to connect entire networks, such as a branch office to headquarters.
- End users are not aware that VPNs exists.
- A leased line is required to implement remote access VPNs.
- Client software is usually required to be able to access the network.
- Remote access VPNs support the needs of telecommuters and mobile users.
Explanation: Remote access VPNs are designed to provide for the needs of telecommuters and mobile users through the use of software that is installed on the client to encrypt and encapsulate the data. Remote access VPNs can be used across a variety of WAN connections. Users must access the client software to initiate the VPN connection.
More Questions: Practice Final – ENSA
More Questions: Network Security 1.0 Practice Final Exam Answers