Which two statements describe the operation of an access layer Ethernet switch? (Choose two.)
- Broadcasts are natively blocked by the switch.
- Subnetting is used by the switch to segment local networks.
- Frames that contain an unknown destination MAC address are dropped by the switch.
- The source MAC address within a frame is used by the switch to associate a port with that MAC address.
- Frames are directed by the switch from one port to another based on the destination MAC address within the frame.
- Data packets are forwarded by the switch from one port to another based on the destination IP address within the packet.
Exam with this question: CCNA Exploration 3: ESwitching Final Exam