While troubleshooting a DCHP client that is behaving erratically, you discover that the client has been assigned the same IP address as a printer that is a static IP address. Which option is the best way to resolve the problem?
- Configurea static route to the client.
- Assign the client the same IP address as the router.
- Move the client to another IP subnet
- Move the printer to another IP subnet.
- Reserve the printer IP address.
Explanation: In this case the printer is statically assigned an IP address so we have to make sure DHCP server does not assign the same IP address to another device. We can configure the DHCP server with the command “ip dhcp excluded-address ” (suppose it is a Cisco device).
More Questions: CCNA v3.0 (200-125) Study Guide – Exam Dumps