A college marketing department has a networked storage device that uses the IP address 10.18.7.5, TCP port 443 for encryption, and UDP port 4365 for video streaming. The college already uses PAT on the router that connects to the Internet. The router interface has the public IP address of 18.104.22.168/30. The IP NAT pool currently uses the IP addresses ranging from 22.214.171.124-236. Which configuration would the network administrator add to allow this device to be accessed by the marketing personnel from home?
- ip nat inside source static tcp 126.96.36.199 443 10.18.7.5 443
ip nat inside source static udp 188.8.131.52 4365 10.18.7.5 4365
- No additional configuration is necessary
- ip nat pool mktv 10.18.7.5 10.18.7.5
- ip nat inside source static tcp 10.18.7.5 443 184.108.40.206 443
ip nat inside source static udp 10.18.7.5 4365 220.127.116.11 4365
- ip nat outside source static 10.18.7.5 18.104.22.168
Explanation: This scenario requires port forwarding because the storage device has a private address and needs to be accessible from the external network. To configure port forwarding, the ip nat inside source static command is used.
More Questions: CCNA 2 (v5.0.3 + v6.0) Final Exam Answers