A network administrator is evaluating Cisco UCS Manager products to deploy centralized management for the data center. The data center has about 500 physical servers. Which product should the administrator choose?
- UCS Central (UCSC)
- Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- UCS Manager (UCSM)
- Integrated Management Controller (CIMC)
Explanation: The Cisco UCS Manager products provide scalability by integrating many components of a data center. The different management products directly relate to the number of servers being managed:
- Cisco Integrated Management Controller (CIMC) can manage a single physical server.
- Cisco UCS Manager (UCSM) can manage up to 160 physical servers.
- Cisco UCS Central (UCSC) can manage up to 10,000 physical servers.