A newly configured switch is connected to an existing network. The instant the trunk link is brought up to the rest of the network, the entire network goes down. What could have caused this problem?
- The switch was inserted into the network using an incorrect VTP domain name.
- The VTP password entered on the new switch did not match that of the existing VTP domain.
- The switch should have been placed into VTP Transparent Mode prior to being inserted into the network.
- The configuration revision number of the inserted switch was higher than the configuration revision ofthe VTP domain.
- The configuration revision number of the inserted switch was lower than the configuration revision of the VTP domain.