A technician has installed a new second hard drive in a tower computer, but the drive does not show up in the BIOS. What are two things the technician should check first? (Choose two.)
- The drive has been partitioned.
- The drive works in another computer.
- Data and power cables are attached.
- The drive port is enabled in the BIOS.
- The power supply outputs enough wattage.
Explanation: If the BIOS cannot detect a drive, either the port is disabled in the BIOS or the cables are not attached securely. A tower computer can typically have a second hard drive installed without any power issues. The drive cannot be partitioned or formatted until the BIOS recognizes it.