A user in a large office calls tech support to complain that the PC no longer connects to the Internet or to any network resources, but seems otherwise normal. The help desk technician asks the caller to talk to nearby users to see if other machines are affected. After a few minutes, the caller reports that several immediate neighbors have the same problem, but those seated further away do not. Assuming that the description is accurate, what should be checked next?
- power outlet to the PC that is used by the caller
- workgroup switch in the telecommunications room
- cable between any network outlet and the telecommunications room
- cable between the PC that is used by the caller and the network outlet it connects to
- cable between the PC that is used by a neighbor and the network outlet the neighbor PC it connects to
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 4: DCompNtwk Final Exam