A user notices that a mobile device is draining power faster than is normal. What are three causes of quick battery drain? (Choose three.)
- The display is set to a high level of brightness.
- The airplane mode is turned on.
- The device is connecting over a VPN.
- An app is not compatible with the device.
- An app is using too many resources.
- The device is roaming between call towers.
Explanation: Quick battery draining is most likely caused by roaming between call towers, a display that is set to a high level of brightness, or apps that are using too many resources. If an app is not compatible with the device, the device OS will freeze. If the operating system has encountered an error, the device will fail to respond.