An administrator purchases new Cisco switches that have a feature called StackPower. What is the purpose of this feature?
- It enables many switches to be connected with a special fiber-optic power cable to provide higher bandwidth.
- It enables the sharing of power among multiple stackable switches.
- It enables many switches to be connected to increase port density.
- It enables many switches to be physically stacked in an equipment rack.
- It enables AC power for a switch to be provided from a powered patch panel.
More Questions: CCNA 2 (v5.0.3 + v6.0) Chapter 1 Exam Answers