For the IoT reference model, what are two security measures that should be considered? (Choose two.)
- The data in use on a device should use encryption and be secured.
- The hardware and software of each device connected to the IoT network should be secured.
- The movement of data and communications between each level should be secured.
- The legacy applications used on the IoT network should be removed and secured.
- The authentication method of users at each level should be secured.
Explanation: Security must permeate all the levels in the IoT reference model. Security measures include the following:
Securing the hardware and software of each device or system connected to the IoT network
Providing security for all the processes that occur at each level in the network
Securing the movement of data communications between each level
More Questions: IoT Sec 1.1 Fundamentals: IoT Security Final Exam Answers