For which three reasons was a packet-switched connectionless data communications technology used when developing the Internet? (Choose three.)
- It can rapidly adapt to the loss of data transmission facilities.
- It efficiently utilizes the network infrastructure to transfer data.
- Data packets can travel multiple paths through the network simultaneously.
- It allows for billing of network use by the amount of time a connection is established.
- It requires that a data circuit between the source and destination be established before data can be transferred.
More Questions: CCNA 1 (v5.1 + v6.0) Practice Final Exam Answers