Match the category to the security objective of the Threat Model Analysis of an IoT System.
- reputation → Document any possible impact on the reputation of the organization if the IoT system is attacked.,
- financial → Document the financial risks of the various aspects of the IoT system so that management can determine which level of risk is acceptable.,
- availability guarantees → Document the expected availability and guaranteed uptime of the IoT system.,
- privacy and regulation → Document the impact of privacy concerns as well as regulation requirements.,
- identity → Document the controls that are in place to ensure that evidence is collected on the identity of users accessing and using the IoT system.
More Questions: IoT Security 1.1 Chapter 2 Quiz Answers