Match the Windows 10 boot sequence after the boot manager (bootmgr.exe) loads.
- Step one: The Windows boot loader Winload.exe loads
- Step two: Ntosknl.exe and hal.dll are loaded
- Step three: Winload.exe reads the registry, chooses a hardware profile, and loads the device drivers.
- Step four: Ntoskrnl.exe takes over the process.
- Step five: Winlogon.exe is loaded and excutes the logon process.
More Questions: Modules 3 – 4: Operating System Overview Group Exam
More Questions: Final Exam – Composite (Chapters 1-14)