On which two routers would a default static route be configured? (Choose two.)
- any router where a backup route to dynamic routing is needed for reliability
- the router that serves as the gateway of last resort
- any router running an IOS prior to 12.0
- stub router connection to the rest of the corporate or campus network
- edge router connection to the ISP
Explanation: A stub router or an edge router connected to an ISP has only one other router as a connection. A default static route works in those situations because all traffic will be sent to one destination. The destination router is the gateway of last resort. The default route is not configured on the gateway, but on the router sending traffic to the gateway. The router IOS does not matter.