Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator has configured EIGRP authentication between routers R1 and R2. After the routing tables are reviewed, it is noted that neither router is receiving EIGRP updates. What is a possible cause for this failure?
- The same key chain name must be used on each router.
- The same number of key strings must be used on each router.
- The key string should be used in interface mode instead of the key chain.
- The same autonomous system numbers must be used in the interface configurations of each router.
- The authentication configuration is correct, issue the show ip eigrp neighbors command to troubleshoot the issue.
More Questions: CCNA 3 (v5.0.3 + v6.0) Chapter 8 Exam Answers