Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is investigating a possible network congestion problem. Which information is indicative of network congestion?
- The EIGRP neighbor has not sent any hello packets in the last 14 seconds.
- The EIGRP neighbor is redistributing routes from OSPF with invalid seed metrics.
- The EIGRP neighbor is offline and unreachable.
- The Q Cnt field should be at zero.
- The Seq Num field should be much higher.
- The values of the SRTT and RTO fields should be much lower.