Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is troubleshooting a routing problem. When the show ip route command is entered on RTR-1, only the serial link between RTR-2 and RTR-3 has been learned from the RIP routing protocol. What are two issues? (Choose two.)
- RIPv1 is a classful routing protocol.
- RIPv1 does not support subnetting.
- The Ethernet networks on RTR-2 and RTR-3 were not entered correctly in the network statements on these routers.
- RIPv1 does not support VLSM.
- RIPv1 is a classless routing protocol.
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 3: DRSEnt Chapter 5 Exam