Refer to the exhibit. A networking company designer is reviewing a diagram of a customer network. What are the two problems that need to be resolved in the topology that is shown? (Choose two.)
- The firewall router and ISP connection represent a single point of failure.
- If one of the Layer 3 switches fails, the Cisco Call Manager will be unreachable.
- A power supply failure of the server block switch will cause the entire IP telephony system to fail.
- Using Layer 3 switches to interconnect the server block servers to the IP phones introduces too much delay.
- The IP phones need to be redundantly connected to the switches to prevent single points of failure at the access layer.
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 4: DCompNtwk Final Exam