Refer to the exhibit. A user is working on Ansible on the local NMS to manage remote network devices. The user issues the ansible webservers -m ping command to test the communication. However, an error message returns. What are two possible causes for the error? (Choose two.)
- The SSH credential is wrong.
- The destination host IP address is wrong.
- The switch -m should be -M
- The SSH client is not installed.
- The destination host alias is wrong.
- The SSH service does not start on the host.
More Questions: DevNet Associate (v1.0) – Module 7 Exam Answers