Refer to the exhibit. All hosts and router interfaces are configured correctly. Pings to the server from both H1 and H2 and pings between H1 and H2 are not successful. What is causing this problem?
- RIPv2 does not support VLSM.
- RIPv2 is misconfigured on router R1.
- RIPv2 is misconfigured on router R2.
- RIPv2 is misconfigured on router R3.
- RIPv2 does not support discontiguous networks.
Explanation: RIP configuration on a router should contain network statements for connected networks only. Remote networks are learned from routing updates from other routers.
More Questions: CCNA 2 (v5.0.3 + v6.0) Final Exam Answers