Refer to the exhibit. All hosts are in listen mode. Host 1 and Host 4 both transmit data at the same time. How do the hosts respond on the network? (Choose two.)
- After the end of the jam signal, a backoff algorithm is invoked.
- Hosts 1 and 4 are operating full duplex so no collision will exist.
- The hub will block the port connected to Host 4 to prevent a collision.
- Hosts 1 and 4 are assigned shorter backoff values to provide them priority to access the media.
- If a host has data to transmit after the backoff period of that host, the host checks to determine if the line is idle before transmitting.
Exam with this question: CCNA Exploration 3: ESwitching Final Exam