Refer to the exhibit. Based on the output that is generated, which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- The archive path is the only mandatory archive parameter that must be configured.
- Every time the running configuration file is saved to NVRAM, it will also be automatically archived.
- The $h and $t parameters will automatically add thedevice hostname and version number to the archive filename.
- Use the archive configprivileged EXEC mode command to replace the running configuration file with the most recent archived file.
- The time-period parameter must be configured to enable the automatic archiving of the running-configuration file everytime it is saved to NVRAM.