Refer to the exhibit. Given that interface Fa3/42 is an active trunk port, what two conclusions can be made based on the displayed output? (Choose two.)
- Root guard is not enabled on interface Fa3/42.
- Interface Fa3/42 will not pass data traffic if it detects that it is part of a spanning-tree loop caused by unidirectional link failure.
- UDLD cannot be configured on interface Fa3/42.
- If a spanning-tree loop is detected on VLAN 1, data traffic will be blocked for all VLANs on interface Fa3/42.
- The difference in BPDUs sent and received indicates a loop caused by unidirectional link failure has been detected.
More Questions: CCNP SWITCH Final Exam Answers