Refer to the exhibit. On the basis of the information presented, which two IP SLA related statements are true? (Choose two.)
- IP SLA 99 will run forever unless explicitly disabled.
- IP SLA 99 is measuring jitter.
- IP SLA 99 is configured with the type dns target-addr 192.168.2.1 command.
- IP SLA 99 is sending echo requests from IP address 192.168.2.1.
- IP SLA 99 is scheduled to begin in 2 hours.
- IP SLA 99 is sending echo requests every 10 seconds.
Explanation: From the output, the IP SLA is configured to perform icmp-echo, the target device is 192.168.2.1, and the icmp-echo requests are sent every 10 seconds. “Start Time already passed” indicates that the operation has started. The “Life” parameter indicates that the setting is “Forever”.