- RT1 will send an ARP reply with its own Fa0/1 MAC address.
- SW1 will send an ARP reply with its Fa0/1 MAC address.
- RT1 will send an ARP reply with the PC3 MAC address.
- RT1 will forward the ARP request to PC3.
- RT1 will send an ARP reply with its own Fa0/0 MAC address.
Explanation: When a network device has to communicate with a device on another network, it broadcasts an ARP request asking for the default gateway MAC address. The default gateway (RT1) unicasts an ARP reply with the Fa0/0 MAC address.
More Questions: CyberOps Associate Modules 5 – 10 Exam Answers
More Questions: Introduction to Networks (Version 7.0) – ITNv7 Practice Final Exam