Refer to the exhibit. The indicated configuration was established on the HSRP standby router RTB. However, the console message %IP-4-DUPADDR started appearing almost immediately on the RTB router. Given the output of the show standby brief command on RTA, what is the cause of the problem?
- The subnet mask is missing from the standby ip 10.1.1.1 command.
- The group number 50 is missing in the Router RTB configuration commands.
- The priority number 150 is missing in the Router RTB configuration commands.
- The virtual IP address should be the same as the active router.
- The ports on the switch must be configured with the spanning-tree PortFast feature.
More Questions: CCNP SWITCH Final Exam Answers